Google

Friday, November 9, 2007

In-love for the first time...


I think I just fell in-love...

I went to Tokyo for a business trip last week. As part of the trip, I went to the 40th Tokyo Motor Show to explore and check-out some new ideas and developments. With all the biggest motor company gathered, showcasing their new ideas and new car models, fanatics just got crazy! As usual, huge crowd and the area was packed!

And there she was... So attractive in black. The first time I saw her, I just can't take my eyes off. I wanted to feel her like I don't have another chance, like it was my last day here on earth. She's not the same slick sexy bitch that we use to see. She's rather wide but sporty with the beautiful curves on her body.

She's just so seductive with her arms wide open, literally inviting people to come to her. Of course, who's gonna resist the temptation with a gorgeous chick?! Everyone around her patiently waiting for their turn to take a picture with her. She's not mine yet, but I felt a little jealous when they came touching, feeling her smooth body.

But I played it cool. With that huge crowd, I know there is no chance for me to get close to her. So I just keep staring at her from a distance, trying to imagine what she've got in the inside. But the last thing I wanna know is her name... Coz if I could only get her name, I know there is a big chance for me to see her again.

And so I got it from her name plate...

Family Name: PORSCHE
First Name: CAYENNE
Middle Name: TURBO

Yes, you read it right!!! PORSCHE, CAYENNE TURBO - the embodiment of all Porsche values. I really fell in-love with her so badly that I wanted to have her as my own. I know it's hard. So I need to set my goal for the impossible to become possible. And so to Cayenne, I know it may take a long time, but I still believe in destiny.

Just for the record... For the first time in my life, I fell in-love with a car...

No comments: