Google

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Waiting for answers...

Lately, I'm so upset with the situation of the world we live in...

You come back home from work, switch your TV on for a routine news headlines, and the first thing that may pop-out from your screen are images of terror...
Every single night, you can never miss an update of killings, bombings, religious war, worldwide threats, etc... And I'm so sick of it!

Hearing news like these seem like the future is so unclear. It seems danger is everywhere. I may exaggerate things but terrorism happened already before, and we know there are still possibilities for another one... Makes me worry sometimes.

Wasn't there a moment in your life when you thought the same? Have you ever worried? Or you simply just don't really care?

Well I do care... a lot! How I wish I am Superman, to stop all these, and bring back peace in this world, all by myself.

Things became so complicated today because of the 9/11 terrorism. It started all these uneasiness in our lives and all these threats in the world today. And we might have to witness another terror with Osama Bin Laden still out there, regrouping, still a threat.

Damn, how I wish to find this azzhole myself. And if I do, I'd kill him with my bare hands, then tear his mazzafxckin' gut'z into pieces...

In reality, I'm just another powerless individual after all. And all I can do is sit, watch, and ask, “When will this be over? How will this gonna end?

Questions still waiting for answers...

No comments: